In the confines of an unsupervised classroom, with nothing to do, students play a confrontational game of dialogue, call, response and heated repartee. This develops into an intense exploration which eventually reveals one of the most pressing and prevalent issues concerning adolescent sexuality. Written by Zeno Obi Constance the Trinidadian... ReadMore
- THEATRE ARTS CSEC WITH MUSTARDSEED
- WHERE IS KICK? @ EBCCI, February 9 & 10, 2019
- AUDITIONS AND CASTING CALL!
- DUELLING VOICES coming soon at the DAPHNE JOSEPH HACKETT THEATRE
- ANNOUNCING THE 2017 CSEC THEATRE ARTS RESULTS