In any environment where children are having fun, there are usually 1 or 2 who will get carried away with the excitement. When this situation rises to the level of distraction or disrespect, time-outs are generally recommended. These are accompanied with a conversation with the student about appropriate behavior in... ReadMore
At Mustardseed we try to discourage the ‘SHY’ labeling,as we find it is often put on children before they can develop their own little identities for themselves. They often grow up hearing that they are shy before they even know what it means and this may become an inevitable self-fulfilling... ReadMore
- THEATRE ARTS CSEC WITH MUSTARDSEED
- WHERE IS KICK? @ EBCCI, February 9 & 10, 2019
- AUDITIONS AND CASTING CALL!
- DUELLING VOICES coming soon at the DAPHNE JOSEPH HACKETT THEATRE
- ANNOUNCING THE 2017 CSEC THEATRE ARTS RESULTS